Thursday 16 May 2013

My Secret Obsession

I have a secret obsession that's kind of embarassing. I have spent hundreds of dollars on it. It is... Happy Meal TOYS!! I gather the excitement of a 4 year old over them. Twice I spent quite a bit on huge boxes of unopened Happy Meals toys on Ebay. Then when they arrived I sat in silent ecstasy as I opened each one. There is something so wonderful about opening the little package and seeing the surprise inside. I especially love collecting full sets. I like how well they are made and the variety of brand name toys. The unopened 90's ones are fun because they bring back memories of popular shows when I was growing up. I recently found out there was a Cabbage Patch series in the 90's and some are on Kijiji right now! In fact here is the photo from the ad. So that is my obsession...
It makes me happy so :P

No comments:

Post a Comment