Monday 13 May 2013

Caution Graphic Zombie Apocalypse Real?

Is there really a zombie outbreak going on? How would you fight off a zombie? I guess you would have to behead it? That guy in Miami sure couldnt fight off that 'zombie', he suffered terribly. Just last week this naked guy with superhuman strength fought off 5 cops in Indiana! Was he a zombie or just a naked ninja? Why do zombies feel the need to get naked? Probably they feel like an animal. Well I'm catching up on my zombie movies and will watch the 28 Days movies again just to feel more prepared. Here are a few recent 'zombie' attacks photos. One was captured on video in China's subway, another also in China a man attacked a woman outside. The Miami one is too graphic close up, he literally only had one eye left, I didnt post it. I am worried something is going on...

No comments:

Post a Comment