Monday 13 May 2013

Grossest Things Ever

The grossest thing I've ever seen was a photo of a guy who fell off his motorcycle and lost.... his face. It was on this site called Rotten.com The photo was called Travels with Harley... Thank God I stopped going on there. Oh no I hope I dont now that I thought of it. On you tube there is a video of a woman's husband pulling these slimy, bloody worm things out of her head with tweezers. Shudder. The other grossest video I've seen on You Tube is a woman who was like 800 pounds and her foot literally just broke off one time when she tried to walk. She said she just heard a crunch.... Ohhhhh man
The grossest food facts I've heard is that the FDA allows a certain weight of crushed bugs in peanut butter... Yet I keep eating it.
Vanilla flavoring has beaver anal fluid in it. Like in ice cream truck ice cream. Google it O_o
A womans vagina can literally turn inside out and just dangle.
The grossest thing anyone ever said to me is this 65 year old woman said she would babysit my kids. She said we could go out for dinner or to the movies. She said we could even go upstairs while she watched the kids and have an afternoon delight (she meant sex). I threw up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment