Tuesday 14 May 2013

Nintendo 3DS Games I Gotta Have!!

Who says a 30 year old woman cant have and enjoy a Nintendo 3DS? Maybe lots of people but I say to heck with growing up and being mature!! MooHaha!!! So here are the 3DS games I am buying!

Sims 3Ds is a must. I have become so obsessed with Sims before, especially Urbz. I had to stop playing it because I was giggling at people as they talked. Their hand gestures reminded me of my Sims and in my head everyone started speaking Simlish.

Luigis Mansion was such a unique Mario game. I love the scary theme so I have to get the new Luigis Mansion Dark Moon for the 3DS! That will be awesome.

Animal Crossing New Leaf is coming out this June. I just fall in love with the cute little animals and I enjoy collecting things for my house. Also making that groundhog mad was great. I cant wait to get this new version and be mayor.

Super Mario 3D Land will get me into new Gumba stomping action which is always good. I am the best Mario gamer I know. Seriously I grew up mastering retro Mario games.

Mario Kart 7 for the 3DS is a must have. Mario Kart is always a great way to unwind after being put through a pressure cooker by your 'loved ones' lol.

Star Fox 64 is coming to the 3DS. The N64 came out when I was 15 and I first got to play it on a childrens psychiatric ward. I was so emo then. Star Fox was an awesome game then so it surely is now too. Gotta get it.

I had Kid Icarus for the original gameboy when I was small and I loved it so much I played it over and over. I beat it like 8 times. So the new 3DS version of Kid Icarus, Uprising is a must have for moi.

A neat looking game I'd like to get is Dinosaurs 3D Combat of Giants. Im a Jurassic Park fan (JP4 had better be better then JP3 was) so this looking like a fun game.

I love amusement parks and roller coasters so I would like to buy Coaster Creator 3D. Its supposedly easy to make rollercoasters, you just have to draw them with your pen. I have a terrible time trying to figure out the controls on other coaster games and I always give up before making something.

I love open world games so Rayman 3Ds looks pretty nice. I've never played a Rayman game befoe for some reason. It looks like I'd be starting with the best one ever.

I have had so many farms in different Harvest Moon games it's nuts. The problem is I head straight for the last 5 levels of the mines (Im really good) and I come out with loads of jewels and get enough money to buy and upgrade everything. But then I get bored and cant be bothered trying to get one of the other characters to fall in love with me.
In my mind, they should be chasing my cute little character around, trying to win her. So yeah I may eventually get Harvest Moon A New Beginning for the 3DS . But not till I get bored of the rest of the games I just wrote. Funky Barn 3DS looks like a funnier alternative.

I hope they redo the NES game Faxanadu. I spent HOURS playing that as a kid and would love to see it redone like Kid Icarus was. Earthworm Jim was another I had for the gameboy. I would love to see an Earthworm Jim game for the 3DS.

So now I just have to sell one of my kidneys to pay for all these games! Hope it doesn't leave a big scar....

No comments:

Post a Comment