Saturday 11 May 2013

Favourite Songs and Music

I fell in love with Hanson at 14 when they first came out. I was mmmbopping my little heart how and collecting dozens of their photos. I had 3 huge scrapbooks of their pics I'd cut from Teeny Bop mags lol.
When I saw the video for Quit Playin Games With My Heart by the Backstreet Boys I first saw a mans chest. Howie shows off his abs. I loved those man boys...
When I hit 15 though I got into Green Day, back when they were still that cute, grungy band. Also the Canadian band Our Lady Peace, I loved their first 3 albums. Their songs Right Behind You and Not Enough are awesome.
I moved onto Korn and Limp Bizkit and collected all their cds. I still like their songs Shoots and Ladders and My Way.
Now I love the bands Maroon 5 and Rise Against. I first heard Adam Levine sing in the song Stereo Hearts. I love his unique voice and interesting videos. My fave Rise Against songs are Heaven Knows, The Good Left Undone, Swing Life Away, Prayer of the Refugee and Ready to Fall! My favourite bands that broke up are Serial Joe, Stereos and the Moffatts.
I love the song Fast Car by Tracy Chapman, I really feel it. I like a few songs by Mindless Behavior like Mrs. Right and I love this kids song, Broke Up. His name is Brandon Pacheco, he can really sing. Stronger by Kelly Clarkson is a good one. So is Rusted From the Rain by Billy Talent and Move by Thousand Foot Krutch. I love the song Something Inside from the August Rush soundtrack.
I love watching the worst and funniest auditions on X Factor and Idol. Mary Roach freaking out and going psycho on Idol is worth checking out.
Oh another excellent song and video is Try by Pink. It made me tear up because it reminded me of every relationship I've been in, but never with such a hot guy lol.
Who doesnt love a Linkin Park song? I love several like What Ive Done, Numb and New Divide.
I'm also a Elvis fan, my favourite song is A Little Less Conversation. (You aint satisfactioning Elvis lady, get on it lol)
I like any song that makes me feel something inside. Well thats a good overview of my music faves!! Later Gator ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment