Monday 13 May 2013

My Dreams

My dream is to get a book published that has my memoirs, poetry and photos in it. My other dream is to be a public speaker for womens groups and homeless shelters. I have so far spoken at one womens group and one homeless shelter.
Like my poem Epic says, 'I want to touch you right on your soul, create a bond so you'll never let me go.'
I long to connect with people on another level and I think poems can do that like music can.
Off topic, why do artists ignore most of their fans on Twitter? Dont they realize how much their music can mean to a fan. Like three words would make them elated....
Anyways, Im not bitter lol.
My other dream is to get a really nice camera and new laptop and travel around taking mesmerising photos. Then making a nice photo section for my new blog here.

My other dream is to meet my father for the first time. But only if he will love me forever and not lose me again. It would hurt too much to be rejected anymore. I was told he is a big French, Native man. My mothers side originated from England.
I really dont want to get up today... Im going to go to this store called Brands Gone Wild, they have movies for 5.99. They have a copy of My Big Fat Greek Wedding. I want to watch it again because the beginning makes me laugh. They did a second part to that movie called I Hate Valentines Day Im not sure if I want to see. That store also has Matchbox 20's concert dvd called Show. I should pick that up too.
So back ON TOPIC, I would also like to be in a crazy dance flash mob, in a movie (just one indie film) I wouldn't want to be famous (really have you seen how tabloids tear actresses apart?) I just would like to try acting because I love art.
Wanna know a secret? I pretend I am sleeping so my husband will get the boys ready for school...
I cant think of anymore dreams... I try to keep it realastic so this doesnt turn into my Delusions...

No comments:

Post a Comment