Sunday 12 May 2013

My Favourite Movies

I love collecting movies, I have about 200 right now! Im finding it very hard to find my favourite ones though which are John Hughes. My faves by him are, She's Having a Baby, Uncle Buck, Career Opportunities (where the teens trash the Target store), Only the Lonely, Dutch, Curly Sue and Baby's Day Out (so so funny)

My collection will never be complete without those movies. I also love any movie with Edward Norton, Steve Carell (Dinner with Shmucks is lol) or Gerard Butler.

Edward Furlong, Frankie Muniz and Tyler James Williams were my favourite child actors.

Malcolm in the Middle and My Name is Earl are the funniest shows ever. I'm still waiting for the other seasons of Malcolm to be released. I dont really get why they werent, something about the soundtrack.

I really enjoyed the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movies because they are funny and original.

My newest fave movie was Silver Lining, it gave me a new respect for Bradley Cooper. He was also great in All About Steve.

I love it that they brought back Alvin and the Chipmunks from the 80's. Same with the Smurfs. Hank Azaria does an awesome Gargamel.
He was also good in Night at the Mueseum 2. I wonder if anymore 80's movie will be redone...

I love the Jurassic Park series too and cant wait to see what new dinos are in the 4th one. Whats your fave movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment